NEXT TEEN ADVENTURE TRIP: SUMMER 2020
Our Teen Adventure program is a ten day program designed for young adults who appreciate the Birch Hill philosophy and are looking to explore the many activities New England has to offer.
Past activities have included:
- Ocean Kayaking, Rye Beach – Coast of New Hampshire
- Surfing Lessons, coast of New Hampshire or Maine
- White Water Rafting, Kennebec River – The Forks, Maine
- Wakeboarding and Waterskiing, Merrymeeting Lake, NH
- Mountain Climbing, Mt. Major, NH – Mt. Aggamenticus, ME – Mt. Chocorua, NH
- Day Hikes and Camping, Rattlesnake Mountain/Old Bridal Path, NH – Franconia Notch, NH
- Indoor Skydiving, SkyVenture in NH
- Deep Sea Fishing, Al Gauron Fishing, NH
- Mountain Biking and Gondola Ride, Loon Mountain. New Hampshire
- Rock Climbing indoor & outdoor, Franconia Notch, Devils Den
- Full day at adventure park, Cranmore Mountain
- Mount Washington Trip with Day Hike
- Cave Hiking in the Adirondacks
- Rock Climbing / Repelling at the Otter Cliff’s in Acadia National Park
These trips have brought our campers all over the Northeast, from the Adirondack Mountains of New York, to Acadia National Park, Northern Vermont, and all over New Hampshire!
This program is designed for young adults who appreciate the Birch Hill philosophy and are looking to spend ten days having the time of their lives experiencing the best New England has to offer! The Teen Adventure program is rooted in the same ideals that have captured the hearts of our campers through the years. This program is a once in a lifetime experience that offers the opportunity for team building and leadership skills. Each camper who participates receives a thoughtful college recommendation based on their character. Please contact the Birch Hill Team if you have any questions about this exciting summer opportunity! The Teen Adventure Trip leader is Birch Hill’s adventure director.
Questions? Send us an EMAIL